Do you want to be part of the first full remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved, and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course, you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games.
Our mission is to create fun experiences & long-lasting memories through mobile games and bring together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $150 billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is in Paris, France, but remote work is in our DNA. Thanks to our innovative remote working organization, you can work from there or anywhere else with team players from all over the world!
Advenworks is searching for an experienced Unity Developer to rebuild its Teach Me Series with Unity. Reboot the app from scratch and be in charge of all future technical evolutions!
Work closely with the founders and the team to define the product development roadmap and expand the Teach Me brand!
Role & Challenges
- Rebuild & gamify the Teach Me Series apps (from a native iOS app to Unity).
- Brainstorm with the team, set deadlines, and ambitious goals.
- Develop new features to make Teach Me a unique app on the market!
- Optimize & maintain an efficient & user-friendly learning solution.
- Integrate business partners SDK (Game Analytics, Firebase, RevenueCat, Facebook...)
- 2-5 years in Unity project development.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity UI or robust UI plugins.
- Eager to create useful and super well-crafted apps.
- Fierce attention to details.
- Curious and looking toward building from scratch.
- Fluent in English.
- Enthusiastic fast learner, ready to take up challenges.
- Good analytical & organization skills to understand product needs.
- Passion for gaming is a plus.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.
Application for the position of