Game Developer - Unity
Do you want to be part of the first full remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games. We want to be in the mobile game editor’s top 3 studios by 2021.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is at Station F in Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world. You can work from there or anywhere else in the world, thanks to our innovative remote working organization.
Advenworks recently closed its first round of fundraising and is now looking for the best video game experts to build its core team. You will join the Advenworks team as a Game Developer - Unity. Working closely with the founders, you will be in charge of game development, technical stack orientations and project coordination.
Role & Responsibilities
1) Game Development
- In-house Script & Tool development.
- Core game development.
- Game loop enhancement.
- Resources management and performances optimization.
- Test & debug.
2) Collaboration with game dev team
- Leading a group or a project is something you know & like.
- Weekly reporting on development efforts, achievements and production planning.
- Structure and perform analysis & testing for continuous improvement.
- 2-5 years in development for a mobile game publisher.
- 2-3 years in development with Unity.
- Experienced in real-time 3D, you can tackle game performance issues across a wide range of devices (iPhone, iPad, Android Phones & Tablet, Nintendo Switch, etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills and mindset.
- If you chose to work remotely, a reliable high speed internet connection is mandatory.
- Professional, reliable, self-motivated, curious.
- Experience with front-end and/or back-end development is a plus.
- International background.
- Fluent in English.
- Passion for gaming.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.
Application for the position of
GAME DEVELOPER - UNITY