Senior Scrum Master
Best hybrid-casual games + Remote working = Advenworks
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality hybrid-casual games.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together expert teams of the most creative and passionate video-game talents from around the world. We want to lead the hybrid-casual & remote revolution in the $150 billion-revenues video game industry we know and love.Our base camp is at Station F, Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world. You can work from there or from the place you prefer, wherever you are in the world thanks to our innovative distributed organization.
Advenworks is currently developing 2 innovative hybrid-casual shooters with exceptional daily playtime (up to 48 minutes per day). To fit with our growth & structuration needs, we are actively searching for a Senior Scrum Master eager to tackle great challenges, able to plan and lead productions & synchronize the development team (10 people).
Working closely with the founders, the Chief Game Designer, the Chief Marketing Officer & the dev team, you will be in charge of the roadmap and production of Advenworks’ games.
Role & Challenges
1) Game development effort
- In collaboration with the team, envision & structure ambitious production roadmaps.
- Prioritize game development tasks to fit with business priorities.
- Adapt or change the strategy to increase games metrics & vitals.
- Be the guarantor for the established scope and milestones of the projects.
- Collaborate with the founders, the marketing & development team to do so effectively.
2) Daily tasks
- Talk with & synchronize team members to facilitate production efforts via Slack & video calls.
- Be an enthusiastic & empowering Scrum Master & animate daily scrum meetings.
- Smoothly communicate strategic choices but also minor required game changes, collaborate, and convince people you are working with.
- Establish & update game documentation, backlog & tasks (Notion & Trello).
- Plan, follow, and analyze multiple A/B tests to make data-driven decisions.
- At least 6 years in mobile game development as Scrum Master or Production Lead.
- A strong track record of published and successful mobile games you took part in.
- As a game veteran, game performance KPIs are usual metrics you are looking at daily pace and you know them by heart (vitals, ARNs & crash rate, retention, playtime, CPI & LTV).
- You have excellent analytics skills and a rigorous entrepreneurship mindset to skyrocket game metrics & revenue.
- Hyperfocus on small little things because you know the devil and the flow are in the details.
- But you are also able to take a step back to get an overview of the entire project & take direction.
- Fluent in English.
- If you choose to work remotely, a reliable high-speed internet connection is mandatory.
Games profit revenue share.
Station F or WeWork membership.
Remote work from where you want.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.