Senior Game Economy Designer
Best hybrid-casual games + Remote working = Advenworks
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality hybrid-casual games.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together expert teams of the most creative and passionate video-game talents from around the world. We want to lead the hybrid-casual & remote revolution in the $150 billion-revenues video game industry we know and love.Our base camp is at Station F, Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world. You can work from there or from the place you prefer, wherever you are in the world thanks to our innovative distributed organization.
Advenworks is currently developing 2 innovative hybrid-casual shooters with exceptional daily playtime (up to 48 minutes per day). The next step? Monetizing them to their full potential. We are therefore actively searching for a Senior Game Economy Designer, able to take a clear lead on his field of expertise & eager to tackle big challenges to truly transform these 2 diamonds in the rough into beautiful jewels!
Working closely with the founders, the Chief Game Designer, the Chief Marketing Officer & the dev team, you will be in charge of the entire game economy strategy.
Role & Challenges
1) Game development effort
- Construct and maintain the economic systems inside our free-to-play mobile games.
- Plan and deploy an ambitious Game Economy strategy.
- Collaborate with the marketing & development team to do so effectively.
2) Game Economy Data & Analytics
- Structure and deploy a game tracking plan.
- Analyze game data on a daily basis.
- Design & run multiple A/B tests to make data-driven decisions.
- Build and constantly update existing game models to accommodate emerging best practices.
- Adapt or change the strategy to increase games monetization & revenue.
- At least 6 years in mobile game development as Senior/Lead Game Economy Designer or Game Systems Designer.
- A strong track record of published and successful mobile games as a Game Economy Designer.
- You know how to smoothly communicate strategic choices, collaborate and convince people you are working with.
- As a game veteran, game performance KPIs are usual metrics you are looking at daily pace and you know them by heart (retention, playtime, ARPU/ARPDAU & LTV).
- You have excellent analytics skills and a rigorous entrepreneurship mindset to skyrocket game revenue.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Tableau, Firebase, SQL & Python.
- Fluent in English.
- If you choose to work remotely, a reliable high-speed internet connection is mandatory.
Games profit revenue share.
Station F or WeWork membership.
Remote work from where you want.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.
Application for the position of
SENIOR GAME ECONOMY DESIGNER