Game & Economy Design
Senior Game Designer
Best hybrid-casual games + Remote working = Advenworks
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality hybrid-casual games.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together expert teams of the most creative and passionate video-game talents from around the world. We want to lead the hybrid-casual & remote revolution in the $150 billion-revenues video game industry we know and love.Our base camp is at Station F, Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world. You can work from there or from the place you prefer, wherever you are in the world thanks to our innovative distributed organization.
Advenworks is currently developing 2 innovative hybrid-casual shooters with exceptional daily playtime (up to 48 minutes per day) and we are actively searching for a Senior Game Designer, able to clearly support the team in his field of expertise & eager to tackle big challenges.
Working closely with the Chief Game Designer and the game development teams, you will design, create and balance several Advenworks fast-paced productions.
Role & Challenges
- Maintain an acute knowledge of the mobile game market; know what makes the top games successful and spot new trends. Apply this knowledge across all Advenworks productions.
- Design game concepts with the help of the team and maintain its vision throughout all production phases. Work closely with our artists, developers, testers and centralize all contributions towards building great gameplay.
- Create content for games of varied genres: from puzzles to platformers or shooter maps. Create and balance games systems.
- Collaborate with the testing team and test yourself with patience and rigor.
- Work with the data specialists to optimize games for a mobile audience with a methodical approach.
- Balance game economies in collaboration with the monetization team.
- At least 6 years in mobile game development as Senior/Lead Game Economy Designer or Game Systems Designer.
- A strong track record of published and successful mobile games as a Game Economy Designer.
- You know how to smoothly communicate strategic choices, collaborate and convince people you are working with.
- Good knowledge of Unity3D and all the components required in a game.
- Good analytical senses, open-mindedness and self awareness
- Curious, positive and helpful.
- Fluent in English.
- At ease in an agile team environment and with remote interactions.
Games profit revenue share.
Station F or WeWork membership.
Remote work from where you want.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.