Mobile QA Game Tester
& Release Manager
Do you want to be part of the first full remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved, and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course, you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games.
Our mission is to create fun experiences & long-lasting memories through mobile games and bring together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $150 billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is at Station F, Paris, France, but remote work is our way of life. Thanks to our innovative remote working organization, you can work from there or anywhere else with team players from all over the world!
Advenworks is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Game Tester & Release Manager. Work closely with all Advenworks game squads to increase the reliability and quality of the entire game catalog. Your mission: Improve the game experience of millions of players!
Role & Challenges
- Be the final guarantor of the quality of each of our game releases.
- Test new prototypes & games and report bugs and needed improvements.
- Work with the development team to design and perform test cases.
- Create clear, detailed bug reports, and manage bug tracking databases.
- Create automated testing flow & process.
- Manage & be responsible for the build release process & planning.
- Check and reply to player reviews/emails in order to improve overall game experience and player satisfaction.
- Be in charge of the relationship with external testing partners.
- Experience with mobile QA game testing & Jira or other bug tracking tools.
- Proven ability to create test cases, checklists, and test plans preferred.
- Good technical background in Computer Science or relevant professional experience.
- Sense of responsibility and pride in good work.
- Great attention to detail; please mention "pizza" in your reply.
- Fluent in English.
- Enthusiastic fast learner, ready to take up challenges.
- Good analytical & organization skills.
- Multilingual is a big plus.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.
Application for the position of
MOBILE QA GAME TESTER &