Marketing Artist & Video Editor
Do you want to be part of the first full remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved, and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course, you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games.
Our mission is to create fun experiences & long-lasting memories through mobile games and bring together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is in Paris, France, but remote work is in our DNA. Thanks to our innovative remote working organization, you can work from there or anywhere else with team players from all over the world!
Advenworks is searching for a Marketing Artist & Video Editor.
You will join a team of talented video game crafters and will contribute to the exponential growth of our player base. As a Marketing Artist & Video Editor, you will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and will take a crucial part in marketing campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities
1) Graphic & Motion Design
- Create high-quality visuals & videos to promote Advenworks games.
- Turn game ideas & concepts to appealing video game trailers.
- Adapt & edit creatives depending on collected data.
2) User acquisition
- Work with creative teams on performance-oriented user acquisition videos. Analyze their performance & iterate to maximize their efficiency.
- ASO (App Store Optimization): Optimize conversion rate thanks to game screenshots & videos iterations.
- Marketing & creative trends watch.
- Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop)
- Video Editing (Adobe Premiere)
- Motion Design (Adobe After Effect)
- Interest in user acquisition & data-driven creative approaches
- Proactive, curious, creative, reliable & organized
- Passion for mobile games (from casual to hardcore)
- Operational English or more
Working in a fully functional remote environment, we also have a basecamp in central Paris in a startup spirit.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.