Do you want to be part of the first full remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved, and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course, you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games.
Our mission is to create fun experiences & long-lasting memories through mobile games and bring together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the globe. We want to create the biggest remote working game studio in the world and lead the remote work revolution in the $150 billion video game industry we know and love!
Our base camp is in Paris, France, but remote work is in our DNA. Thanks to our innovative remote working organization, you can work from there or anywhere else with team players from all over the world!
Advenworks is searching for an intern or apprentice Level Designer.
Working closely with the Chief Game Designer and the game development teams, you will help them design game concepts and create and balance game content on several Advenworks fast-paced productions in parallel.
Role & Challenges
- Maintain an acute knowledge of the mobile game market; know what makes the top games successful and spot new trends. Apply this knowledge across all Advenworks productions.
- Create levels for games of varied genres: from puzzles to platformer or shooter maps. Create and balance game content like power-ups, guns, or enemies.
- Analyse user data to optimize game difficulty for a mobile audience with a methodical approach.
- Balance game economies in collaboration with the monetization team.
- Test games with patience and rigor. Test them again!
- Contribute to Advenworks squads to building the most efficient and fun core loops. Jump from exciting projects to the next!
- Knowledge of Unity3D.
- Creativity is super important. However, a data-driven mindset is mandatory to design good games.
- Good analytical senses, open-mindedness, and self-awareness to understand the mobile gaming environment independently of personal preferences.
- Master level or professional equivalent from a videogame or digital school.
- Graduation internship, we are looking for people to reinforce our team in the long term.
- Curious, positive, and looking forward to joining a young and ambitious adventure!
- Fluent in English.
- At ease with an agile environment, with teamwork and with remote interactions
- Enthusiastic fast learner, eager to take up challenges.
- Passion for mobile gaming.
Working in a fully functional remote environment, we also have a basecamp in central Paris in a startup spirit.
We are a fast-growing company and have a strong (up to 70%) track record of hiring after internships!
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.