Full-Stack Data Engineer
Do you want to be part of the first full remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games. We want to be in the mobile game editor’s top 3 studios by 2021.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is in Paris, France, but remote work is in our DNA. You can work from there or anywhere else in the world, thanks to our innovative remote working organization.
Advenworks is searching for a Full-Stack Data Engineer. We are looking for a fast learner, who is able to work both independently and in collaboration with the founders and the Marketing team.
Focused on building, maturing, optimizing and maintaining the Advenworks’ analytics platform, web tools and data warehouse, your main mission is to automate, process and analyze massive data sets in order to detect key business trends and patterns related to user acquisition, game retention & monetization.
Role & Challenges
1) Platform & Web tools development
- Build a top-class data warehouse & tools. Start from scratch!
- Develop, optimize & maintain efficient & user-friendly tools & data visualisation dashboards.
- Integrate & work with our business partners API & SDK (Mopub, AppLovin, Google, Facebook, Apple…)
- Scrap, collect, process data & automate tasks.
2) Data analysis & structuration
- Perform complex analysis and design across multiple database platforms and technologies.
- Build predictive & recommendations models based on collected data.
- Structure, profile and understand large volumes of data.
3) Collaboration with the team
- Initiate & lead new projects in collaboration with the marketing and the dev team.
- Emit weekly & accessible reports to orient business strategy.
- Fluent in english.
- Enthusiastic fast learner, eager to tackle problems and take up challenges.
- Reliable and autonomous with a great team spirit.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position or Post-Doctorant.
- Excellent analytical skills and mindset.
- Passion for mobile gaming.
- Interest in machine learning and AI is a plus.
- Previous remote work experience is a plus.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.