Digital Marketing & Communication Assistant
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a startup crafting addictive & creative free-to-play mobile games. Our objective is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket and become a market leader by 2021.
By bringing together the most creative and passionate video game experts from around the world, we want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion gaming industry.
Our base camp is at Station F in Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world and the heart of innovation in France. Funded by Xavier Niel, Station F is the best place to start and manage a digital business in France.
You will join a team of talented video game crafters and will contribute to the exponential growth of our player base. As a Digital Marketing & Communication Assistant, you will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and will take part in marketing daily operations & strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
1) Product development
- Market studies to evaluate the potential of games, define the target audience & make product recommendations
- Build a community of testers around the globe
- Organize playtests to assess the potential of new game concepts & improve user experience
2) User acquisition
- ASO (App Store Optimization): optimization of the visibility of the games on the App Store & the Google Play Store (keywords, game descriptions, screenshots)
- Work with creative teams on performance-oriented user acquisition videos
- Set-up, test, manage & optimize ad campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, influencers…)
- Data analysis to optimize campaigns performance & ARPU
- Identify & test marketing opportunities with new partners & channels
- Implementation of growth hacking techniques
- Ad monetization weekly optimization
3) Community management & customer support
- Community management: grow & engage the community on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Blog post writing
- Monitor user reviews on the stores
- Customer Support: become the link between developers & players
- Emailing via Mailchimp with cross-promotion & retention objectives
- Prospect the web & video games shows for future hits to publish
- Management of the relationship with developers
- Reporting of game performance to developers
- Business school enrolled: 3rd, 4th or 5th years
- Interest in digital marketing channels (Facebook Ads, Apple Search Ads, programmatic, etc.)
- Familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CPI, ROI & LTV
- Analytical skills & mindset
- ROI & data driven
- Proactive, curious, creative, reliable & organized
- Passion for mobile games (from casual to hardcore)
- Operational English or more
- Microsoft Excel and BI tool skills
- Optional: video edition skills (After Effects)
Possibility to Apply to the Station F entrepreneurs-only coliving space: Flatmate. Prices start at €299 per month. Includes a giant spa and crazy underground café inside.
Free conferences every week at Station F by marketing, business & tech experts from the biggest companies (Facebook, Google, Havas, Snapchat…)