Data Engineer - International Internship
Do you want to be part of the first full remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved, and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course, you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games.
Our mission is to create fun experiences & long-lasting memories through mobile games and bring together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is in Paris, France, but remote work is in our DNA. Thanks to our innovative remote working organization, you can work from there or anywhere else with team players from all over the world!
Advenworks is searching for an intern or apprentice Data Engineer.
Help us to build our analytic & data funnel from the back to the front end. Using BigQuery; the goal is to automate the data collection process and build analytic dashboards to support Advenworks' growth.
Your clients will be the game design team to understand and fine-tune the player experience team, and the marketing team to drive growth.
Role & Challenges
- Build a top-class data warehouse & tools. Start from scratch!
- Develop, optimize & maintain efficient & user-friendly tools & data visualisation dashboards.
- Integrate & work with our business partners API & SDK (Mopub, AppLovin, Google, Facebook, Apple…)
- Scrap, collect, process data & automate tasks.
- Build predictive & recommendations models based on collected data.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, engineer, or relevant field.
- Looking for an end of study internship
- Solid software engineering skills and coding proficiency in Python, R, Java or Scala.
- Familiar with data warehouse and data modeling best practices.
- SQL/NoSQL database experience.
- Curious and looking toward building from scratch; joining a young and ambitious adventure!
- Fluent in English.
- Enthusiastic fast learner, eager to tackle problems, and take up challenges.
- Good analytical senses to understand client needs
- Passion for gaming is a plus.
Working in a fully functional remote environment, we also have a basecamp in central Paris in a startup spirit.
We are a fast-growing company and have a strong (up to 70%) track record of hiring after internships!
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.