Marketing & Communication
Chief Marketing Officer,
Gaming User Acquisition and Monetization
Do you want to be part of the first fully remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course, you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games. We want to be in the mobile game editor’s top 3 studios by 2021.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $150+ billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is in the heart of Paris, France but you can work from there or anywhere else in the world, thanks to our innovative remote working organization.
Advenworks recently closed its second round of fundraising and is now looking for the best video game experts to build its core team. We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer, Gaming User Acquisition and Monetization Manager. Working closely with the founders, you will build, grow and manage the marketing team and will be in charge of the Advenworks user acquisition & monetization strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
1) User Acquisition & Monetization
- Manage a team & a 7 digits budget.
- Define the user acquisition & monetization strategy.
- Set-up, test, manage ad campaigns.
- Lead the relationship with Apple, Google & ad networks.
- Collaboration with developers and creatives to create high-performing ads.
- Identify and test new opportunities with partners and ad networks.
- Optimize waterfalls.
- Implement In-app purchase and ad A/B testing.
- Analyze data to optimize retention, campaigns performance & ARPDAU.
- Structure and perform analysis to uncover patterns, trends & insights.
- Create analytic dashboards (Google Data Studio, BigQuery).
- In collaboration with developers, define needs & specs to build Advenworks' analytics & automation tools & platform.
3) Product-Market fit
- Marketing researches & positioning.
- Game audience & trends analysis.
- 3-5 years in mobile user acquisition and monetization for a mobile game publisher.
- Expert knowledge of effective marketing channels to drive growth (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, and other ad networks).
- Excellent analytical skills and mindset to increase game user acquisition & monetization.
- Strong familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CTR, CPI, ROI & LTV.
- Experience with third-party mobile app tracking (AppsFlyer, Adjust, Game Analytics, Firebase, Tenjin).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and BI tool skills.
- If you chose to work remotely, a reliable high-speed internet connection is mandatory.
- Professional, reliable, self-motivated, curious.
- International background.
- Fluent in English.
- Passion for gaming.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in a very exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.