Associate/Intern Growth Manager
Do you want to be part of the first full remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved, and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course, you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games.
Our mission is to create fun experiences & long-lasting memories through mobile games and bring together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the globe. We want to create the biggest remote working game studio in the world and lead the remote work revolution in the $150 billion video game industry we know and love!
Our base camp is in Paris, France, but remote work is in our DNA. Thanks to our innovative remote working organization, you can work from there or anywhere else with team players from all over the world!
Advenworks is searching for an intern or apprentice Growth Manager.
Working with the growth management team and the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for the growth and market product management of Advenworks games. This role can lead to various directions and fit multiple mindsets. The position can adjust to the candidate. There is no perfect profile, so come as you are!
Role & Challenges
- Grow the Advenworks game portfolio.
- Optimize user acquisition and maximize game revenues.
- Daily game data analysis to understand industry trends & guide business choices.
- Day-to-day support and discussion with Advenworks partners (ad networks & developers).
- Detect fresh and promising games to publish them (business development).
- Data mindset is useful, however, success can be paved through other ways. Stay creative.
- Master level or professional equivalent.
- Graduation internship, we are looking for people to reinforce our marketing & growth team in the long term.
- Good analytical senses to understand the mobile gaming environment.
- Curious and looking toward joining a young and ambitious adventure!
- Fluent in English.
- At ease with an agile environment.
- Enthusiastic fast learner, eager to take up challenges.
- Passion for gaming is a plus.
Working in a fully functional remote environment, we also have a basecamp in central Paris in a startup spirit.
We are a fast-growing company and have a strong (up to 70%) track record of hiring after internships!
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.