Do you want to be part of the first full remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved, and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course, you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games.
Our mission is to create fun experiences & long-lasting memories through mobile games and bring together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the globe. We want to create the biggest remote working game studio in the world and lead the remote work revolution in the $150 billion video game industry we know and love!
Our base camp is in Paris, France, but remote work is in our DNA. Thanks to our innovative remote working organization, you can work from there or anywhere else with team players from all over the world!
Advenworks is searching for an intern or apprentice Business Developer.
Working closely with the growth management team and the Chief Creative Officer, you will be responsible for the growth and business development of the Advenworks' game portfolio.
Be like a gold digger! Find gold nuggets & gems to publish!
Role & Challenges
- Benchmark the Top#10 mobile games and deconstruct them.
Why are they fun to play?
- Spot new game market trends. Determine why it works!
- Detect fresh and promising games to publish & grow the Advenworks game portfolio.
- Call developers, propose a partnership and present Advenworks offers.
- Day-to-day support and discussion with Advenworks partners
(ad networks & developers).
- Business & creative mindset.
- Fluent in English, you are at ease to clearly present Advenworks and its offer.
- Master level or professional equivalent.
- Graduation internship, we are looking for people to reinforce our marketing & growth team in the long term.
- Good analytical senses to understand the mobile gaming environment.
- Curious and looking toward joining a young and ambitious adventure!
- Enthusiastic fast learner, eager to take up challenges.
- Passion for mobile gaming.
Working in a fully functional remote environment, we also have a basecamp in central Paris in a startup spirit.
We are a fast-growing company and have a strong (up to 70%) track record of hiring after internships!
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.
Application for the position of
ASSOCIATE BUSINESS DEVELOPER