AI Game Developer - Unity, Generative AI, International Internship
Advenworks is a game studio founded in 2017 by industry veterans from Microsoft and Ubisoft, committed to creating innovative and high-quality games using cutting-edge Augmented Generative AI technology. Stories.ai, offers an unlimited number of individually crafted interactive stories, making for a truly one-of-a-kind immersive gameplay experience.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. Our base camp is at Station F in Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world. You can work from there or anywhere else in the world, thanks to our innovative remote working organization.
You will join the Advenworks team as a AI Game Developer Assistant. Working closely with the production team and founders, you will be in charge of game & products development.
Role & Responsibilities
1) Game Development
- Core game development.
- Game loop iteration & enhancement.
- UI adaptation & implementation
- Resources management and performances optimization.
- Bug fixing
2) Collaboration with game team
- Recurrent scrums with the game team & QA team
- Weekly reporting on development efforts and achievements.
- Structure and perform analysis to uncover dev insights.
- Video Game or Software Engineering school enrolled.
- 3rd, 4th or 5th years of school.
- Good knowledge of Unity.
- Experience with Generative AI
- Excellent analytical skills and mindset.
- Professional, reliable, self-motivated, curious.
- Operational English or more.
- Passion for gaming and AI
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.