2D/3D Game Artist
Do you want to be part of the first fully remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games. We want to be in the mobile game editor’s top 3 studios by 2021.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is at Station F in Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world. You can work from there or anywhere else in the world, thanks to our innovative remote working organization.
Advenworks recently closed its first round of fundraising and is now looking for the best video game experts to build its core team. You will join the Advenworks team as a 2D/3D Game Artist. Working closely with the founders, you will take part in the artistic process and bring your own ideas in to create the most addictive games ever.
Role & Responsibilities
- 3D modeling with real time performance considerations.
- 2D & 3D Animation.
- Character design.
- Concept Arts.
- Marketing & Communication design.
2) Collaboration with game dev team
- Weekly reporting on art efforts and achievements.
- Structure and perform art benchmarks and studies.
- 2-5 years art design experience for game publisher.
- 2-3 years experience with Unity 3D.
- Experienced in real-time 3D, you can tackle game performance issues across a wide range of devices (iPhone, iPad, Android Phones & Tablet, Nintendo Switch, etc.).
- Excellent artistic skills.
- If you chose to work remotely, a reliable high speed internet connection is mandatory.
- Photoshop & Illustrator are your daily tools.
- You know 3DSMAX, Blender and/or Maya.
- Professional, reliable, self-motivated, curious.
- International background.
- Fluent in English.
- Passion for gaming.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in a very exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and link to your portfolio.