Game Developer - Unity 3D - Internship
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games. We want to be in the mobile game editor’s top 3 studios by 2021.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is at Station F in Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world.
You will join the Advenworks team as a Unity 3D Game Developer Assistant. Working closely with the founders, you will be in charge of game development and technical stack benchmarks.
Role & Responsibilities
1) Game Development
- Core game development.
- Game loop recipe enhancement.
- Resources management and performances optimization.
- Test & debug.
2) Collaboration with game dev team
- Weekly reporting on development efforts and achievements.
- Structure and perform analysis to uncover dev insights.
- Video Game or Software Engineering school enrolled.
- 3rd, 4th or 5th years of school.
- Knowledge of Unity 3D basics.
- Excellent analytical skills and mindset.
- Professional, reliable, self-motivated, curious.
- Operational English or more.
- Passion for gaming.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.