Marketing Artist - Graphic & Motion Designer
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a startup crafting addictive & creative free-to-play mobile games. Our objective is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket. Our ambition? Be one of the Top#3 mobile publishers by 2021.
By bringing together the most creative and passionate video game experts from around the world, we want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion gaming industry.
Our base camp is at Station F in Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world and the heart of innovation in France. Funded by Xavier Niel, Station F is the best place to start and manage a digital business in France.
You will join a team of talented video game crafters and will contribute to the exponential growth of our player base. As a Marketing Artist - Graphic & Motion Designer, you will work closely with the Chief Creative Officer & the Chief Marketing Officer and will take part in marketing campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities
1) Graphic & Motion Design
- Create high-quality visuals & videos to promote Advenworks games.
- Turn game ideas & concepts to appealing video game trailers.
- Adapt & edit creatives depending on collected data.
2) User acquisition
- Work with creative teams on performance-oriented user acquisition videos. Analyze their performance & iterate to maximize their efficiency.
- ASO (App Store Optimization): Optimize conversion rate thanks to game screenshots & videos iterations.
- Marketing & creative trends watch.
- Digital Communication school: 3rd, 4th or 5th years
- Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop)
- Video Editing (Adobe Premiere)
- Motion Design (Adobe After Effect)
- Interest in user acquisition & data-driven creative approaches
- Proactive, curious, creative, reliable & organized
- Passion for mobile games (from casual to hardcore)
- Operational English or more
Possibility to Apply to the Station F entrepreneurs-only coliving space: Flatmate. Prices start at €299 per month. Includes a giant spa and crazy underground café inside.
Free conferences every week at Station F by marketing, business & tech experts from the biggest companies (Facebook, Google, Havas, Snapchat…)