Do you want to be part of the first full remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved, and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course, you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games.
Our mission is to create fun experiences & long-lasting memories through mobile games and bring together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the globe. We want to create the biggest remote working game studio in the world and lead the remote work revolution in the $150 billion video game industry we know and love!
Our base camp is in Paris, France, but remote work is in our DNA. Thanks to our innovative remote working organization, you can work from there or anywhere else with team players from all over the world!
Advenworks is searching for an intern or apprentice Game Designer.
Working closely with the Chief Game Designer and the game development teams, you will help them to design game concepts and super-efficient and rewarding core game loops on several Advenworks fast-paced productions in parallel.
Role & Challenges
- Benchmark the Top#10 mobile games and deconstruct them.
Why are they fun to play?
- Spot new game market trends. Determine why it works!
- Apply this knowledge to all Advenworks productions.
- Design fun, efficient, and rewarding game core loops.
Instant fun is our motto!
- Enrich game core loops with deep but simple long-term metagames.
- Advise Advenworks squads. Jump from project to project, each as exciting as the other!
- Creativity is super important. However, a data-driven mindset is mandatory to design good games.
- Master level or professional equivalent from a videogame or digital school.
- Graduation internship, we are looking for people to reinforce our team in the long term.
- Good analytical senses to understand the mobile gaming environment.
- Curious and looking toward joining a young and ambitious adventure!
- Fluent in English.
- At ease with an agile environment.
- Enthusiastic fast learner, eager to take up challenges.
- Passion for mobile gaming.
Working in a fully functional remote environment, we also have a basecamp in central Paris in a startup spirit.
We are a fast-growing company and have a strong (up to 70%) track record of hiring after internships!
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.