Marketing Artist - Graphic & Motion Designer
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a startup crafting addictive & creative free-to-play mobile games. Our objective is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket. Our ambition? Be one of the Top#3 mobile publishers by 2021.
By bringing together the most creative and passionate video game experts from around the world, we want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion gaming industry.
Our base camp is at Station F in Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world and the heart of innovation in France. Funded by Xavier Niel, Station F is the best place to start and manage a digital business in France.
You will join a team of talented video game crafters and will contribute to the exponential growth of our player base. As a Marketing Artist - Graphic & Motion Designer, you will work closely with the Chief Creative Officer & the Chief Marketing Officer and will take part in marketing campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities
1) Graphic & Motion Design
- Create high-quality visuals & videos to promote Advenworks games.
- Turn game ideas & concepts to appealing video game trailers.
- Adapt & edit creatives depending on collected data.
2) User acquisition
- Work with creative teams on performance-oriented user acquisition videos. Analyze their performance & iterate to maximize their efficiency.
- ASO (App Store Optimization): Optimize conversion rate thanks to game screenshots & videos iterations.
- Marketing & creative trends watch.
- Digital Communication school: 3rd, 4th or 5th years
- Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop)
- Video Editing (Adobe Premiere)
- Motion Design (Adobe After Effect)
- Interest in user acquisition & data-driven creative approaches
- Proactive, curious, creative, reliable & organized
- Passion for mobile games (from casual to hardcore)
- Operational English or more
Possibility to Apply to the Station F entrepreneurs-only coliving space: Flatmate. Prices start at €299 per month. Includes a giant spa and crazy underground café inside.
Free conferences every week at Station F by marketing, business & tech experts from the biggest companies (Facebook, Google, Havas, Snapchat…)
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.