Digital Marketing & Communication Assistant
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a startup crafting addictive & creative free-to-play mobile games. Our objective is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket and become a market leader by 2021.
By bringing together the most creative and passionate video game experts from around the world, we want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion gaming industry.
Our base camp is at Station F in Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world and the heart of innovation in France. Funded by Xavier Niel, Station F is the best place to start and manage a digital business in France.
You will join a team of talented video game crafters and will contribute to the exponential growth of our player base. As a Digital Marketing & Communication Assistant, you will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and will take part in marketing daily operations & strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
1) Product development
- Market studies to evaluate the potential of games, define the target audience & make product recommendations
- Build a community of testers around the globe
- Organize playtests to assess the potential of new game concepts & improve user experience
2) User acquisition
- ASO (App Store Optimization): optimization of the visibility of the games on the App Store & the Google Play Store (keywords, game descriptions, screenshots)
- Work with creative teams on performance-oriented user acquisition videos
- Set-up, test, manage & optimize ad campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, influencers…)
- Data analysis to optimize campaigns performance & ARPU
- Identify & test marketing opportunities with new partners & channels
- Implementation of growth hacking techniques
- Ad monetization weekly optimization
3) Community management & customer support
- Community management: grow & engage the community on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Blog post writing
- Monitor user reviews on the stores
- Customer Support: become the link between developers & players
- Emailing via Mailchimp with cross-promotion & retention objectives
- Prospect the web & video games shows for future hits to publish
- Management of the relationship with developers
- Reporting of game performance to developers
- Business school enrolled: 3rd, 4th or 5th years
- Interest in digital marketing channels (Facebook Ads, Apple Search Ads, programmatic, etc.)
- Familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CPI, ROI & LTV
- Analytical skills & mindset
- ROI & data driven
- Proactive, curious, creative, reliable & organized
- Passion for mobile games (from casual to hardcore)
- Operational English or more
- Microsoft Excel and BI tool skills
- Optional: video edition skills (After Effects)
Possibility to Apply to the Station F entrepreneurs-only coliving space: Flatmate. Prices start at €299 per month. Includes a giant spa and crazy underground café inside.
Free conferences every week at Station F by marketing, business & tech experts from the biggest companies (Facebook, Google, Havas, Snapchat…)
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.