Digital Marketing & Communication Assistant
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games. We want to be in the mobile game editor’s top 3 studios by 2021.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is at Station F in Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world.
You will join the Advenworks team as a Digital Marketing & Communication Assistant. Working closely with the founders, you will take part in marketing daily operations & strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
1) Daily operations
- Set-up, test, manage & optimize ad campaigns.
- Analyze data to optimize campaigns performance & ARPU.
- Work with creative team.
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels.
- Public relations.
- Community Management.
- Blog post writing.
2) Collaboration with game dev team
- Weekly reporting on marketing communication & user acquisition efforts.
- Structure and perform analysis to uncover insights.
3) Plan new games launches
- Work with game dev team to identify audience targets, set goals and acquisition strategy.
- Soft launch in select countries.
- Analyze data to optimize campaigns performance.
- Video Game or Business school enrolled.
- 3rd, 4th or 5th years of school.
- Basic knowledge of marketing channels (Facebook Ads, Apple Search Ads, RTB, etc.).
- Analytical skills and mindset to increase game monetization.
- Familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CPI, ROI & LTV.
- Microsoft Excel and BI tool skills.
- Professional, reliable, self-motivated, curious.
- Operational English or more.
- Passion for gaming.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.