Marketing & Communication
Chief Marketing Officer,
Gaming User Acquisition and Monetization
Do you want to be part of the first fully remote world game studio? To take charge of key subjects, get involved and be trusted in your daily work? To work for a revolutionary video game studio with a true startup spirit? Of course you do! So join us!
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games. We want to be in the mobile game editor’s top 3 studios by 2021.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is at Station F in Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world. You can work from there or anywhere else in the world, thanks to our innovative remote working organization.
Advenworks recently closed its first round of fundraising and is now looking for the best video game experts to build its core team. In order to manage our player community growth, we are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer, Gaming User Acquisition and Monetization Manager. Working closely with the founders, you will be in charge of our entire marketing and user acquisition strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
1) Manage daily operations
- Set-up, test, manage & optimize ad campaigns.
- Analyze data to optimize campaigns performance & ARPU.
- Work with creative team.
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels.
- Public relations.
2) Collaboration with game dev team
- Weekly reporting on marketing communication & user acquisition efforts.
- Structure and perform analysis to uncover insights.
3) Plan new games launches
- Work with game dev team to identify audience targets, set goals and acquisition strategy.
- Soft launch in select countries.
- Analyze data to optimize campaigns performance.
- Global launch.
- 3-5 years in mobile user acquisition and monetization for a mobile game publisher.
- Expert knowledge of effective marketing channels used drive growth (Facebook Ads, Apple Search Ads, RTB, etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills and mindset to increase game monetization.
- Strong familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CPI, ROI & LTV.
- Experience with third party mobile app tracking (AppsFlyer, Adjust, Google Analytics).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and BI tool skills.
- If you chose to work remotely, a reliable high speed internet connection is mandatory.
- Professional, reliable, self-motivated, curious.
- International background.
- Fluent in English.
- Passion for gaming.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in a very exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.