2D/3D Game Artist - Internship
Founded in 2017, Advenworks is a video game studio creating and publishing high-quality, addictive games. We want to be in the mobile game editor’s top 3 studios by 2021.
Our mission is to put a daily dose of fun and excitement in every pocket by bringing together the most creative and passionate video-game experts from around the world. We want to lead the remote work revolution in the $100 billion video game industry we know and love.
Our base camp is at Station F in Paris, France, the biggest startup campus in the world.
You will join the Advenworks team as a 2D/3D Game Artist. Working closely with the founders, you will take part in the artistic process and bring your own ideas in to create the most addictive games ever.
Role & Responsibilities
- 3D modeling with real time performance considerations.
- 2D & 3D Animation.
- Character design.
- Concept Arts.
- Marketing & Communication design.
2) Collaboration with game dev team
- Weekly reporting on art efforts and achievements.
- Structure and perform art benchmarks and studies.
- Video Game or Digital Art school enrolled.
- 3rd, 4th or 5th years of school.
- Experienced in real-time 3D.
- Great artistic skills.
- Photoshop & Illustrator are your daily tools.
- You know 3DSMAX, Blender and/or Maya.
- Professional, reliable, self-motivated, curious.
- Operational English or more.
- Passion for gaming.
If you recognize yourself in the above and want to take part in an exciting startup adventure, apply now!
Send us a CV, cover letter and any relevant information to boost your application.